Load Profile is a monthly subscription service that empowers commercial and industrial customers with the information they need to make smart energy decisions. Interval data is automatically uploaded from the meter to a secure website each day. An intuitive, powerful user-interface allows you to easily analyze your energy consumption patterns to find ways to save energy and money. Some of the things Load Profiler will allow you to do include:
- Look at the load profile of your facility for any date range you select.
- Examine your profile in different time resolutions (15min, 30min, hr, day, week, month, year, etc.).
- Overlay weather data on the profile to determine if usage anomalies are weather related.
- Aggregate or compare profiles for any grouping of facilities.
- Conduct "what-if" analysis to determine the actual cost savings from various load reduction or peak shaving activities.
- Normalize usage profile to weather data.
- Compare historical usage to current usage.
- Benchmark your usage against any contribution factors (percentage occupancy, manufacturing output, sales volume, etc.) that is pertinent to your operations.
- Export consumption data in common data formats (XML, CSV, etc.) for use in your own accounting or bench marking systems.
To get signed up, complete the Load Profile Program Application.
EXISTING LOAD PROFILE CUSTOMERS - Click here to access your account login.